Review: Mane 'n Tail Shampoo & Conditioner

This week when I washed my hair I was finally able to use the Mane 'n Tail shampoo and conditioner. I haven't used this brand since I was a kid and that was back when I had a relaxer.
 With the shampoo I didn't need to use much. Just a few quarter sized amounts in the palm of my hand was enough to cover my whole head, and it is pretty thick. I can't describe what it smells like. The closest I can think of is a bouquet of flowers, but just a bit more subtle, either way I'm just trying to say that it smells great. At first I could tell that it made my hair feel light and clean, but as I rinsed it felt like my hair was stripped of ALL moisture. The conditioner made it a little better.

 Same as the shampoo, I didn't need to use much. The smell was exactly the same also. I left it on for about 3 minutes. Afterwards my hair felt a little better and fuller once I rinsed it out. No too many complaints on the conditioner. Once my hair dried though I had to use a little more oil than usually because of how stripped my hair felt after the shampoo.

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo: C+
Mane 'n Tail Conditioner: B+


No comments:

Post a Comment