In the following days maybe weeks I’m going to do a little bit of journaling. I’ve got some poems I was working on, but I’m going to set them aside for now because there’s other things eating away at me. Every since my aunt passed away a few weeks ago I’ve been feeling some type of way. I hope I find the energy to type and share all what I want to get out because lately all I want to do is sleep. So my apologies if it all seems redundant and annoying. I could just sit down and make one big post out of it, but I feel like if I did that a lot of what I want to say will be forgotten. I’m not sure how many posts there will be but they will most likely mirror each other while being different at the same time. I guess I feel like I should apologize beforehand because for the few who do read my work I don’t want to annoy them with what I feel is whining. Anyways, I just want to reflect on my life, how I was brought up, and how it effects me today so that maybe I can see my mistakes and become the person I’m supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment