Review: Curls Cashmere Curl Jelly

Hello my naturalistas!

        I want to review a product I've been using for about the past two months that I very much love. It's from Curls and it's their cashmere curl jelly.
        I have never tried a product from this line before. My aunt, who passed in January, was a hair stylist and I found this in her collection and thought I'd give it a try. On the bottle it does say "for sale in professional salons only". Searching online I have yet to see a bottle this size. I've mainly only found this product in 8oz bottles.
        How I use this product is after I've done my LOC method (liquid. oil. cream). I use it so that it will hold my twists better. It has a great slip to it and it isn't thick or sticky like you would assume with a jelly. It also has a nice smell to it. It sort of reminds me of oranges, but not too strong. I apply a very small amount to my hair and then twist. I can tell right after I twist my hair that it has a nice shine to it. Once I undo my twist it still has that shine. It's not crunchy, stiff or dry. Using this product actually makes me love my twist outs. Before this, every time I would undo my twists my hair would sometimes look dry, the ends would be frayed, and my hair just wouldn't cooperate with me. Last week, for the first time since I got this, I didn't use it when I twisted my hair. My twist out was OKAY, but definitely not like it was when using the cashmere curl jelly. So, from now on I will be using this. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone. Also looking online the 8oz bottles are around $17-$18, but I would say it's totally worth it. If you're like me and would only use a very small amount it will last a very long time making it worth the purchase.

Curls: Cashmere Curl Jelly: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment