Halloween 2015

I had some fun Halloween night this year. I hadn't been out on Halloween in a long time and it was nice to get out even though it was rainy. Hauntfest in downtown Dayton was still crowded and full of folks in the most creative costumes, despite the weather.





                                                                                
Since all of my plans were last minute I decided the simplest costume I could do was to go as a black cat. My closet is full of black clothes. All I needed was ears and a tail.

Oregon District

This guy was really cool
meow


Best costumes I saw all night, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy!




A guy in the bar gave me this ring and it matched my nails

 Overall, I had tons of fun and I hope that next year I'll be a little more prepared and am able to dress up in the costume that I really want. The two characters that I'd love to be is Jessica Rabbit, which I see Heidi Klum stole my idea this year lol or I'd like to get a group of people together and we can do Duck Tales. I just really really want to be Launchpad McQuack.

-Asia Aneka Anderson






No comments:

Post a Comment